Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Kooks - Inside In Inside Out

1. Seaside
2. See The World

3. Sofa Song
4. Eddie's Gun
5. Ooh La
6. You Don't Love Me
7. She Moves in Her Own Way
8. Matchbox
9. Naive
10. I Want You
11. If Only
12. Jackie Big Tits
13. Time Awaits
14. Got No Love
15. Mine
16. California
17. Bus Song


I heard this album when I went to England over the summer and it quickly became one of my favourites. It's an Indie Rock album again (much like Bloc Party - Silent Alarm, again), and the calibre of songs is roughly on par as well. The only thing with this album is that whereas Bloc Party's album was consistently brilliant, for me, The Kooks' album doesn't do the same thing. However, their are a handful of songs that are absolutely amazing. In my opinion these songs are Ooh La, She Moves In Her Own Way, and Naive. If you get lazy and can't be bothered to get the entire album (which I highly recommend you do get by the way), then just ask me for those 3 songs. If you like what you hear, then that's a good indication that you may want to check out A) more Kooks songs and B) more indie music. Enjoy.

Torrents:
- Demonoid (registered only)
- Isohunt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home