Thursday, November 16, 2006

Kid Loco - Another Late Night

1. Mizrab
2. Hard Stuff
3. Ancoats 2 Zambia
4. Religion I

5. Uplink
6. Barcelone
7. Cold Spin
8. Fall Break
9. Nana Reprise
10. Tubular Belgian in my Goldfiel
11. Summer Love
12. So Blue It's Black
13. 183
14. Top Dog
15. Wade in the Water
16. Lilly Hall
17. The Domino Boys
18. Street Preacher
19. Spooked
20. Paralysed
21. Attitudes
22. Rashida
23. Peepshow Part 4


I've had this album sitting about on the computer for ages but I only really gave it a good listening to recently. I have to say I'm more than loving this album right now. It's definetly chilled out but it's more like Massive Attack sort of chilled than it is, say, Air or Fila Brazillia sort of chilled. Some personal favourites are Uplink, Fall Break, Summer Love, and 183. What's nice about this album is that it's not just instrumentals flying about for 20-odd tracks that all sound the same (which, I can't speak for others, definetly puts me to sleep pretty quickly). There is a lot of hip hop that's overlaid (overlayed? - I don't even think that's a word to be honest) - put on top - which is really quite cool and will appeal to any hip-hop heads out there. I've not dug out any lyrics so yet so I can't say how conscious it is but it sounds decent so far. Well, anyone lookin for a chillout album may like this. Enjoy.

Torrents
- Isohunt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home